Friday, March 21, 2008

Not Much to Talk About...

The title says it all...nothing really exciting has happened since my last blog, and I don't expect anything much to happen this weekend, seeing as how I will be quarantined in my house until Monday. I am, however, feeling much better today than yesterday. I think the worst is over; I'm still not 100%, but I'm sure I'll be feeling much better by the time Greece rolls around.

Well, this is my final post for quarter 4. Lets reminisce the things that have happened English-wise over the past weeks:

  • Read/finished/comprehended the Odyssey
  • Read/finished/comprehended All the Pretty Horses
  • Wrote a paper on the Odyssey
  • Read The House of the Scorpion and blogged about it about 10 times
  • Currently in the process of writing a short story following the 'hero quest' pattern
WOW what an eventful quarter! Roll your eyes at that last comment. Its been fun, but I'm so ready for a break. Only eight more days. We'll make it.

No comments: